Perfect for the over 50’s
- As EMS can be adapted for any fitness level and any age, we’ll tailor make a programme specifically for you and your requirements
- Training is done on a 1 to 1 basis and is completely private
- Come down to the Windsor fitness studio and try it out with a half price trial!
- Slow the ageing process
- Strength training – provided by EMS – is often described as an excellent anti-ageing remedy as it helps halt the changes to our bodies as we grow older (which include an increase of fat tissue and a decrease in muscle).
- Future-proof your quality of life
- EMS can help you preserve your health, prevent aches and pains and ensure you remain independent
- Ward against osteoporosis and improve your posture
- Muscle training can ward against osteoporosis due to the connection between physical activity and bone density. Even if osteoporosis has already been diagnosed, bone reduction can be slowed down by strength training.
- Strengthen key muscles and co-ordination
- EMS strengthens your body to help you to continue to do everyday tasks and it also strengthens the pelvic floor muscles which prevents incontinence